Educational Silkworm Kit (bombyx mori) Egg Kit Life Science v2.0
- 250 Silkworm Eggs, hatch at room temp following directions on label.
- 1 lb Silkworm chow mulberry powder, enough food to grow out silkworms from hatching to cocoon. Follow cooking directions on label, store in fridge.
- (1) Silkworm keeper box and (1) silkworm food grater included. Follow instructions on label for feeding and keeping process.
- Perfect classroom kit for teaching life science and silkworm road lessons.
The Educational Silkworm (bombyx mori) Life Science Egg Kit v2.0 includes 250 Silkworm eggs, (2) 1/2 lb bags of powdered silkworm food, one silkworm keeper, and one silkworm food grater. This kit has everything you will need to go from egg to cocoon. This makes great kit for teachers doing educational science life cycle classes or silkworm road study, using school provided lesson plans. From time of order to silkworm eggs hatching will range from 7-14 days on average. You should plan for another 4-5 weeks for worms to grow and cocoon. If your plan also includes moths laying eggs, you should add a few more weeks after cocoon for the moths to emerge. Start your own silkworm farm!
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or
You may also be interested in
- Normal Silkworm Eggs (Bombyx Mori)As low as $10.98
- Zebra Silkworm Eggs (Bombyx Mori)As low as $14.98
- Tiger/Black Silkworm Eggs (Bombyx Mori)As low as $17.98
- Pink Cocoon Silkworm Eggs (Bombyx Mori)As low as $17.98
- Green Cocoon Silkworm Eggs (Bombyx Mori)As low as $17.98